From field to fork, we proudly offer 100% grass-fed beef and lamb, and pastured pork, chicken, and turkey, and wild Alaskan seafood, for delivery direct to your door. Enjoy FREE shipping on orders $165+!
(One half per person) Acorn Squash
(1 pound per 2 whole squash) Bulk Breakfast Sausage
(Optional) Medium Onion, diced
(Optional) 2 cloves garlic, minced
(Optional) 1 Medium Apple, diced
(to taste) Thyme
(to taste) Parmesan Cheese, shredded
(1 tsp per half (optional)) Butter
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut acorn squash in half and scoop out seeds and "guts" for discard.
- Roast squash halves with cut side facing up on baking sheet for about 40 minutes or until easily pierced with a fork.
- While squash is roasting, cook sausage until browned with onion and garlic. You can add diced apple or peppers if you like, too!
- Add some thyme to the sausage to finish it out.
- Remove squash from oven when they are fully cooked. Add some butter to each half, then add spoonfuls of sausage to each.
- Top with parmesan cheese and enjoy!