Simple, easy, and unforgettably delicious! Impress your guests with our customer favorite meat candy recipe!
1.Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Cut the dates in half.
3. Ball up the breakfast sausage to a 3/4 - 1 inch diameter.
4. Wrap the two date halves around the breakfast sausage, then wrap the new ball in bacon.
5. Set on a jelly roll pan about an inch apart.
6. Repeat for all then set in oven for about 40 minutes.
7. Take out and enjoy! Serve with toothpicks for easy enjoyment.
Photo from Pixabay.