- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Combine sugar, cocoa powder, flour (switch out with an 1:1 gluten free brand if needed), salt, and baking powder.
3. In a separate bowl, combine melted lard, eggs, and vanilla.
4. Fold wet mixture into the dry until combined.
**Add in extra goodies if you like! Chopped walnuts, chocolate chips, whatever you like best!**
5. Pour batter into a non-stick sprayed 9x9 pan.
6. Bake in oven for about 20 minutes, until brownie does not stick to test toothpick.
Dust with powdered sugar for a "snowy" effect! :)