Crispy Chicken Drumsticks
February 16, 2023 • 0 comments
Easy, peasy, crispy, and so, so delicious! Make an easy midweek dinner with this simple, but satisfying chicken drumsticks recipe submitted by customer Levi D.
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Servings: 4
- (1 Package) Chicken Drumsticks
- (2 Tbsp (as needed)) Butter
- (to taste) Garlic Powder
- (to taste) Paprika
- (to taste) Salt
- (to taste) Pepper
Thaw the drumsticks ahead of time in the refrigerator.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- To prepare, melt some butter and brush them all.
- Mix a blend of garlic powder, paprika, salt, and pepper and lightly sprinkle all the buttered drumsticks with the seasoning blend.
- Bake them in the oven on a baking rack over a pan for 15 minutes.
- Flip the drumsticks and bake another 15 minutes or until internal temp at the thickest portion reads 165 degrees F.
- Let cool then serve and enjoy!
Serve with corn bread, roasted potatoes, steamed veggies, creamed corn, coleslaw, mac and cheese...whatever your family likes best!Photo and recipe submitted by Levi D.