- (1 Package) Chicken Drumsticks
- (2 Tbsp (as needed)) Butter
- (to taste) Garlic Powder
- (to taste) Paprika
- (to taste) Salt
- (to taste) Pepper
Thaw the drumsticks ahead of time in the refrigerator.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- To prepare, melt some butter and brush them all.
- Mix a blend of garlic powder, paprika, salt, and pepper and lightly sprinkle all the buttered drumsticks with the seasoning blend.
- Bake them in the oven on a baking rack over a pan for 15 minutes.
- Flip the drumsticks and bake another 15 minutes or until internal temp at the thickest portion reads 165 degrees F.
- Let cool then serve and enjoy!
Serve with corn bread, roasted potatoes, steamed veggies, creamed corn, coleslaw, mac and cheese...whatever your family likes best! Oven method shared by Levi D.
To grill chicken drumsticks
1.Prepare drumsticks similarly as above, using an oil in place of melted butter if you prefer.
2. Set on grill, pre-heated to medium high heat. Turn every few minutes to prevent burning and cook for 30-35 minutes until internal temperature reaches 185 degrees F.
3. Let rest, add any desired sauce, and enjoy!
Photo and recipe submitted by Levi D.