- (1.5-2 lbs) Country Style Ribs
- (1 tbsp) garlic powder
- (1 tsp) black pepper, ground
- (2 Tbsp) salt
- (1 cup) your favorite BBQ sauce
Thaw the ribs out ahead of time (a day or two) so they are near room temperature when you are ready to cook them. This recipe is written for a slow cooker.
1.Mix the spices together and rub them on the ribs.
2. Set into slow cooker and add the BBQ sauce.
3. Set on low for 8 hours and enjoy!
Yes, it's that easy! The biggest thing you need, is patience; good ribs can't be rushed so make sure you plan ahead. For a tender, flavorful cook, ribs need to be done "low and slow". Trust us - they'll be worth the wait!