From field to fork, we proudly offer 100% grass-fed beef and lamb, and pastured pork, chicken, and turkey, and wild Alaskan seafood, for delivery direct to your door. Enjoy FREE shipping on orders $165+!
(6 Tbsp) Mayonnaise (or substitute yogurt)
(1 Tbsp) Lemon Juice (exclude if using yogurt)
(1/2 tsp) Salt
(2) Apples (for eating - sweet)
(1 cup) Red Grapes
(1 cup) Celery
(1 cup) Walnuts
(A few strips) Bacon
- Prepare your apples, grapes, and celery. Core and chop apples (rinse and leave the skin on) to small cubes. Halve the grapes and chop the celery into small pieces.
- Chop the bacon strips and add to stove top pan. Cook until crisp. Remove bacon from pan, but leave grease.
- Chop walnuts and add to same bacon pan. Toast on the stove top for a few minutes in bacon grease until browned. Add/substitute oil if needed/preferred.
- Combine the mayonnaise, lemon juice, salt and pepper in a medium bowl.
- Add apples, grapes, celery, walnuts, and bacon to mayonnaise mix and stir to combine evenly.
- Serve alongside your favorite fall entree and enjoy!