- (1 lb) Ground Pork
- (1 large) apple
- (1 large) onion
- (1/2 head) green cabbage
- (2 cloves) garlic
- (1 small) green bell pepper
1.Thaw the pork ahead of time in the refrigerator.
2. Dice the apple, onion, garlic, and pepper. Shred the cabbage into small slivers.
3. Cook the ground pork in a pan.
4. When no longer pink add in onion, bell pepper, and garlic.
5. Saute together briefly, then add apple and cabbage.
6. Season with a bit of salt and pepper to taste. You can add a pre-mixed vegetable seasoning or soy sauce if you like.
7. Cook until apples are soft and cabbage is bright, then serve!
Serves well with cheese and fruit.