Slow Cooker Sirloin Tip Roast
November 8, 2021 • 0 comments
- (3-4 pounds) Sirloin Tip Roast
- (2) Garlic Cloves, Minced
- (1 - 2 Tbsp) Coarse Ground Pepper
- (1/4 cup) Soy Sauce (reduced sodium) or Coconut Aminos
- (3 Tbsp) Balsamic Vinegar
- (1 Tbsp) Worcestershire Sauce
- (2 tsp) Ground Mustard
- (2 Tbsp) Cornstarch
- (1/4 cup) Cold Water
Adapted from Taste of Home Sirloin Roast with Gravy.
Rub roast with garlic and pepper, then place in a slow cooker. In a separate bowl, mix soy sauce or coconut aminos, vinegar (can substitute with 1 Tbsp of Apple Cider Vinegar), Worcestershire sauce, and mustard. Pour mixture over roast in slow cooker and cook, covered, on low until tender for 3.5-4 hours. Serve sliced against the grain.
If you'd like to make gravy to go with it, drain the juices from the slow cooker when the roast is finished cooking into a small saucepan. Whisk cornstarch and water into the gravy. Bring to a boil, cooking and stirring until thickened about 1-2 minutes.