- (2 lbs) Cube Steak
- (1/2 Tbsp) Worcestershire sauce
- (1/2 tsp) chili powder
- (1/2 tsp) cumin
- (1/2 tsp) paprika
- (1/4 tsp) garlic powder
- (1/2 tsp) olive oil
Thaw the cube steaks out ahead of time and bring to room temperature before cooking.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine Worcestershire sauce, chili powder, cumin, paprika, and garlic powder.
3. Season steaks with salt and pepper.
4. Heat olive oil in a skillet/pan over medium heat.
5. Once oil is hot, set steaks in the pan and add marinade mix.
6. Sear steaks for 5 minutes, then flip and sear another 5 minutes. Use a spoon to continually douse steaks in marinade as they cook in the pan.
7. Remove steaks from pan and allow to rest on a plate for 5 - 10 minutes before cutting.
8. Cook fajita peppers and onions (already sliced) in the remaining marinade while the steaks rest, and serve together, sliced on tortillas.