Creamy Jalapeno Cheese Meatloaf
July 22, 2020 • 0 comments
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Servings: 8
1 lb Ground Beef
5 slices of Bacon Cut into bits
2/3 cup Almond Meal
2 eggs, whisked
1 T dried parsley
2 cups cream cheese
1/2 t. pepper
1 cup grated cheddar cheese
3 jalapeños diced
1 t. garlic powder
1. Preheat oven to 350ºF.
2. In a large bowl mix together beef, almond meal, eggs, parsley, salt, pepper.
3. Press 3/4 of mix into a loaf tin along the bottom and press up the edges keeping a well in the middle.
4. Mix together cream cheese with 1 tsp salt and 1/2 tsp pepper, cheddar cheese, garlic powder, and jalapeños and bacon.
5. Add cream cheese mixture to the well.
6. Cover with remaining meat to seal.
Bake for 60 minutes covered with foil. Take out and flip over onto a tray. Brush with barbecue sauce. Continue to cook for additional 15 to 20 minutes or until meat is cooked all the way through.