- (1 Pound) Bulk Chorizo Sausage
- (2 cloves) Garlic, pressed
- (1 full carrot, diced small) Carrot
- (1 stalk, diced small) Celery
- (1/2 Zucchini, diced medium) Zucchini
- (Handful, chopped finely) Cilantro
- (1 medium, diced small) Medium Onion
Ahead of time, thaw the chorizo sausage.
- Dice the zucchini, onion, garlic, carrots, celery, and cilantro.
- Cook the chorizo in a skillet over medium - high heat.
- Once the meat is nearly cooked through, add onion, garlic, carrots, and celery.
- Stir and cook for 2 minutes, then add zucchini.
- Cook another 2 minutes, stirring, then add cilantro.
- Cook for another 5 minutes or so, until vegetables are translucent.
Serve and enjoy! Goes well with tortilla chips and cheese. If you're sensitive to spicy foods, try topping with black beans and sour cream to cut the heat. :)